Pick up at 08 am from your Riad or any point of your choice, starting our 3 days and 2 nights Erg Chegaga luxury desert tour from Marrakech, and crossing the Tizi N Tichka pass of the High Atlas Mountains(2260m) enjoying the mountainous road and the spectacular Berber villages, to reach the Unseco world heritage site "Ait benhaddou village", the fortified ksar with its beautiful Kasbahs. Ait Benhaddou has served as a natural scenery for many movie producers. You will go on a walk to the other side to discover The Ksar, surrounded by desertic landscape, and with the snow capped Atlas mounrtains as a background, the view from the top seems to encompasse the whole world. via Ouarzazate From there you cross another smaller pass in the Anti-Atlas (1660 m), Passing by Draa Valley And the reaching Zagora to pass the night in the riad.
We Wake up and resume the road then pass by tamegrout and M'hamid then continue to the Erg Chagaga dunes (300m) with 60km of off-road driving. This route passes different features of the desert; ‘erg’, ‘reg’, ‘hammada’, oases. These dunes are far away from civilization, in the desert proper, and the silence and the expanse of the sand are overwhelming. You also have the chance to experience Camel trekking in the dunes and Sandboarding at erg chegaga, A after Dinner we gather around the fire to sing berber music under the sky full of stars, and a night’s sleep are in The Chegaga Luxury Desert Camp.
Wake Up early to enjoy the sunrise over the desert and after breakfast, the road takes us through another 90km(off Road) of desert with varying scenery: Lake Iriqui, the mountains and fossils, the first village we pass throught is Foum Zguid. From here the drive back to Marrakesh is along paved roads via the village of Taznakht, famous for its Berber carpets and rugs. From there we cross the High Atlas again to reach Marrakesh in the end of the afternoon.
|Number Of person||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price(€) Per Person||896||525||452||394||369||351|
- Private Transportation aboard a comfortable and air conditioned vehicle
- Pick up from your Hotel/Riad in Marrakech (or from the airport)
- Drop off at your Hotel/Riad in Marrakech (or at the airport)
- English speaking Guide/driver
- Fuel for the entire travel desert package
- All nights accommodations (water is available only at the bivouac)
- Camel trekking in Erg Chegaga dunes
- Sandboarding in Erg Chegaga dunes
- Berber music at night around the fire under stars in Erg Chegaga luxury desert camp
- Free stops when you want
- Soft Drink available for purchase
What's Not Included?
- Lunches depends on location